Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

IF YOU DON'T VOTE (APPROX 70% OF YOU) - YOUR CRITICAL VOICE NEEDS TO BE HEARD. I WOULD LIKE TO REPRESENT THAT VOICE

Approximately 4500 people, out of a total 6500, do not vote in Ifield (70% approx).

To those 4500 people, I would like to say this : Your critical voice needs to be heard. I would like to represent that voice.

Some of you might not vote because you think it's a waste of time - 'they' will do exactly what they want to do anyway, so what's the point ? Your critical voice needs to be heard. I would like to represent that voice.

Some of you might not vote because you are disillusioned with old party-politics which seems irrelevant today. Your critical voice needs to be heard. I would like to represent that voice.

Some of you might not vote because you are fed up with the same old party-political claptrap. Your critical voice needs to be heard. I would like to represent that voice.

Your voice is critical - Vote.

Comments:
Voting in this democracy is not only a right, it is a duty. Voters have a duty towards their country, towards themselves.

I just think that the "only" faculty I still have, democratically speaking, which I must do my utmost to uphold, is voting.

And I have seen that "my" vote counts, mostly when my neighbours massively join me in voting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?