Monday, August 28, 2006

 

IFIELD BROOK MEADOWS AND VILLAGE CONSERVATION AREA

Yesterday, Saturday (26 Aug), about 40 of us walked round Ifield Brook Meadows - an area owned by English Partnerships, and includes part of the Ifield Village Conservation Area. The whole area is threatened by development. That's why we walked, and that's why we are protesting in Ifield Shopping Parade next Saturday morning (2 Sept).

This morning, I walked the dog around Ifield Brook Meadows again, by myself. It's a beautiful walk, and the more I walk it, the more I know this is worth fighting very, very hard to protect.

As I see it, at the moment, the whole area should be designated a Nature Reserve - Ifield Park Heritage Centre and Nature Trail...something like that - much like Buchan Park is now.

What do you reckon ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?